BE YOUR BEST THIS SEASON WITH IT WORKS! ESSENTIAL OILS + ESSENTIAL DIFFUSER!
This time of year can bring on lots of sniffles and sneezes, and I often get the question, "Is it better to use our It Works! Essential Oils in a humidifier or in the Essential Diffuser?"
When you diffuse your It Works! Essential Oils, the Essential Diffuser uses cold air to disperse the essential oils into the air by breaking them into tiny particles that can then be inhaled into your body. That’s right! Diffusing isn’t just for making everything smell great.
In fact, because essential oils are very volatile, the best way for the body to utilize them is through cold air diffusion, allowing the inhaled oil particles to get in through the lungs and into the bloodstream quickly.
When it comes to using your It Works! Essential Oils in a humidifier, I don’t usually recommend it and there are a few reasons why.
1) Some humidifiers use warm air. We know that heat degrades the properties of essential oils so you definitely don’t want to use them in this way.
2) Humidifiers disperse your essential oils into the air, but not in smaller particles so they are not as effectively absorbed by the body.
3) Sometimes essential oils can clog up humidifiers and cause them to stop working because they were not designed to disperse essential oils.
So, now that you know you have just what you need with your Essential Diffuser, here are some of my favorite soothing and clearing combinations to diffuse throughout your home this time of year.
• Soothe that "Ick" feeling with 6 drops It Works! CHILL + 3 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• Help keep the sniffles at bay with 6 drops It Works! CLEAR + 3 drops It Works! DEFEND + 1 drop Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• Feeling a little down and out? Give yourself a boost with a blend of 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil + 4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil + 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
The It Works! Essential Oils + Essential Diffuser are everything you need to keep breathing right this season. So sit back, relax, and just breathe!
*credit:ItWorksGlobal & Essentials with Sarah
Results are not permanent. For external use only, not for consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctors care, consult your physician. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes and sensitive areas. Do not use on dry, damaged or sun-exposed skin. Flammable.