Friday, January 6, 2017

NEW IT Works SHAKE

Here is our NEW PRODUCT! πŸ˜±
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ 

πŸ’š Brand New It Works SHAKE!!
πŸ’š GLOBALLY launching in every single country we offer products in! 
πŸ’š Support, Sustain, Maintain!
πŸ’š ZERO SUGAR and no hormones!
πŸ’š SOY FREE, Dairy Free, NON-GMO, VEGAN!
πŸ’š Drink it, Bake with it!
πŸ’š 100% CLEAN!
πŸ’š Helps build lean muscle mass!
πŸ’š Helps support healthy metabolism!
πŸ’š Helps support strength and power during exercise!
πŸ’š 15 grams of clean plant based protein!
πŸ’š ONLY 100 calories per serving!

I am so excited for the product! I'ce already ordered mine and I can't wait to try it!!! I'm giving πŸ”Ÿ people my pricing! Message "SHAKE" to my inbox to claim your spot. ‼️ 



It Works Shake pic
It Works Shake 





No comments:

Post a Comment