Friday, July 15, 2016

Confianza AntiStress Anxiety Testimony

New Testimony using Confianza



Another one from my girl Susan Wade featuring IT Works Confianza! #testimony #antistress #antianxiety

Thank you Susan for being so open❤️ "Honest moment right now. Depression and anxiety runs in my family. Big time. And I've actually been on medication in the past because of my thyroid levels being out of whack. Luckily ten years ago I was able to come off of some medication once my thyroid got under control, but my history of anxiety is something I always keep an eye on! Recently with all that's happened in my life, I started taking a supplement that my company sells called Confianza and all I have to say is...thank goodness for it. It helps with my stress and my focus. I can immediately tell the days I don't take it. It helps my worries fade and I can fall asleep faster.Y'all I like to call Confianza my "happy pill". I'm not even kidding. I'm so thankful I don't have to resort to a medication to keep my stress from spiraling out of control. /This is my testimony on this and in no way am I saying that some don't need a prescription for medical issues...but I'm so thankful this supplement helps with what I've been going through!!!! 💗💗💗"

If you share a similar story and would like to try this, message me because I can get it for you at a discount 😘 #happypill #coolcalmandcollected #stressed #calm #mom #moms



 IT Works Confianza  pic
IT Works Confianza 

No comments:

Post a Comment