Thursday, June 30, 2016

It Works Greens


 IT WORKS GREENS ,  GREENS ON THE GO AND GREENS CHEWS



One of my favorite products that I take daily is our It Works Greens! I can feel the difference when I miss them which is very rare. Greens on the go are available in Berry or Orange. Greens are available in Berry, Orange or NEW Chocolate. I mix in pineapple, grape, orange, or other juices OR in a smoothie or sometimes just water.  Chocolate is great in coconut milk or mixed with my Chocolate or Vanilla Shake mix.  IT Works Greens are great for those who don't get enough fruits and vegetables which is pretty much all of us! It's an easy , affordable way to get alot of nutrition for your body including 34 fruits and vegetables,  52 herbs and nutrient rich superfoods:







When I'm home I use 2 scoops out of my Greens tub :



When I'm busy and on the go.. I use my premeasured Greens On The Go in my Blender Bottle with juice OR I pour into a bottle of water:







Greens Chews make a healthy, tasty snack and give me antioxidant and prebiotic support. 

 It Works Greens Chews
It Works Greens Chews


NEW It Works Greens flavor now in Chocolate! Tastes like YooHoo but sooo good for you. Great for picky eaters or people on the go!















No comments:

Post a Comment